Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I just wanted to wish everyone out there on the internet and blogosphere a very merry Christmas and a very happy holidays.  I hope everyone is enjoying their time off, eating well, and relaxing.  I absolutely love this time of year, and with snow forecast to pile on a couple of inches in my hometown, it'll be (even if a tad late) my first white Christmas in a while...the cherry on the sundae.  Forgive me for the lack of posts in the recent days, I've been much busier than I expected since finals have winded down, but I am making an effort to get another few posts in between now and New Years.  Since it is Christmas, though, and spirit of giving is high, my gift to the world wide web is a YouTube video of a song from my favorite Christmas album A Charlie Brown Christmas presented by the Vince Guaraldi Trio.  Perhaps one of the reasons why this collection of songs has so much sticking power to me is the fact that my parents have played it since I was a toddler.  I've heard the entire thing dozens and dozens of times. Nostalgia runs high in it, which is an important factor for me during the Christmas holiday, when I tend to feel like an innocent little rug rat all over again.  Anyway, here is the song "Linus and Lucy" from A Charlie Brown Christmas.


Best of wishes to everyone out there.  Be safe and have the merriest of Christmases!

No comments:

Post a Comment