Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Getting Started

I am no music expert, I don't claim to be one.  When it comes down to it, I am just a junior in college who has a passion for music exploration.  Like movies, I believe in the true power of music and the hold it has on people.  That is my reasoning for creating a blog; I want to do what I can to spread music to other people.  Even if I end up being followed by two people, it'll be a great place to get thoughts and ideas down and open to the public.  I am not expecting everyone to like what I put down, that would be impossible...music has too much of an expansive range to fit everyone's niche.

I've noticed that many music blogs focus on new music that is coming out.  With this blog, I am not only going to write about new albums or songs, but hope to expose people to some of the music from the '60s, '70s, '80s, and '90s.  That's the greatest part, though.  There is so much music!  The list is never ending!  There are always new discoveries and an almost infinite list of albums and genres to explore.

With that, I hope you enjoy this blog.  I will do my best to keep it entertaining and updated on a semi-regular basis.  If you have any musical suggestions/comments, or critical suggestions/comments, please feel free to contact me.  I'd love to hear what you say!

No comments:

Post a Comment